My Closet Consignment Inc – Consigning Criteria and Outline
Book an Appointment at https://mycloset.as.me
· Items need to be FRESHLY LAUNDERED and NEATLY FOLDED (SMELLING FRESH). If things have been in storage, they’ll need to be washed!
· Purses and shoes should be cleaned and emptied! (CHECK EDGES AND STRAPS)
· We take Clothes, Shoes, Boots, Jewelry, Sunglasses, Accessories, Hats, Gloves, Activewear! (see below for some brands we DON’T take)
· AVOID Garbage Bags and Hangers whenever possible!
· Only 2 to 3 years old. (currently I am looking for FALL/WINTER)
· No boot cut jeans, night wear or extremely high heel shoes.
· We do NOT take, Prom, Wedding or Mother of the Bride Dresses.
Consigner’s will get 40% of the sale price (cash, store credit or e-transfers for balances over $50.00. Consignors can have one appointment every 60 days, must bring in 50 items or less!!! Please cancel appointments when you are unable to make your scheduled time.
My Closet Consignment Inc. will take great care of all consigned items but cannot be held liable for loss due to theft or accidental damage.
Below are some brands we DO NOT take
Wal-Mart (George, Athletic Turf)
Giant Tiger (Lily Morgan, My Style)
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call the store